Stun your friends and family with the the real local dishes people eat around the world.
Learn how to cook the authentic dishes people eat in different countries, whether you long to experience food from around the world or turn your memories of travelling back into the dishes you remember. All recipes were tested in the UK to ensure they are perfectly re-created to taste the same as their country of origin.
This book is perfect for sharing food and culture with your family and friends through guidance of full explanations to the food and ingrediant’s origins plus how the authors came across the dishes in the first place. From parties to gatherings there are a range of recipes from quick and easy to awe inspiring food fit for a feast.
Ensure you have the most authentic recipies from 13 countries- from the tropics of Australasia to the deep freeze of Antarctica real stories tell the story of local food and how you can cook them at home.
We are running out of stock! Only 19 left!
More about the book:
Sharing the World’s Local Food is a unique topic that warranted a unique recipe book. Different combinations mean a winning dinner party, gathering or meal with loved ones based on a trip you have taken around the world. We will show you how to cook the most delicious, local and commonly prepared dishes from 12 countries and 4 continents in easy to follow steps.
Family recipes passed down through the generations, will show you the secret behind how different countries treat their food and prepare it, so you can create these fantastic set of dishes at home.
Perfect substitutions are given for when a particular ingredient is not available and all core methods are fully demonstrated to ensure great results every time. Our aim when travelling was to find out and then be able to show people how to make the world’s more obscure dishes at home.
We wanted to show off the local food from around the world that people really eat, along with the stories and knowledge behind them, with quality pictures, maps of the route, information about local food we encountered.
Local Food from Around the World Contents?
- Recipes taken and learnt from families in the following 12 countries:
- India – Peru – Bolivia – Brazil – Argentina – Antarctica – New Zealand – Fiji – Hong Kong – Vietnam – Cambodia – Laos – Thailand
- An essentials Section showing you how to make the staples of the different countries that will make each receipe a piece of cake.
- Substitutions section that teaches you what else can be used to replicate the more obscure ingredients and still create an authentic dish.
- Ingredient stockists list for UK and online to find some of the more exotic products needed.
- Country introductions that take you through what is unique to each of these countries food and why.
- Packed with full colour, quality images, information about each countries food and tested recipes.
If you’d like to pre-order our book “Sharing the World’s Local Food” then please fill in the form below to let us know who to sign the book to and click “Add to Cart” to pay securely online with debit or credit card…