WHY BUY NOW? A Recipe Book of Local Food for friends will support our first production run, get a signed copy with bookmark, £7 off, £5 cash back for hand delivery, a quality book from 2.5 years hard work, our biggest thanks!
More about the book:
This unique recipe book of local food, aptly named “Sharing the world’s local food” contains more than 55 dishes from around the world. We will show you how to cook the most delicious, local and commonly prepared dishes from 13 countries and 4 continents in easy to follow steps.
Family recipes passed down through the generations, will show you the secret behind how different countries treat their food and prepare it, so you can create these fantastic set of dishes at home.
We give you relevant substitutions for when a particular ingredient is not available in the UK, show you the core methods and ingredients that are central to each countries food. Our aim when traveling was to find out and then be able to show people how to make the world’s more obscure dishes at home.
We wanted to show off the food that people really eat, along with the stories and knowledge behind them, with quality pictures, maps of the route, information about local food we encountered.
What is definately in the book?
- Recipes taken and learnt from families in the following 12 countries:
- India – Peru – Bolivia – Brazil – Argentina – Antarctica – New Zealand – Fiji – Hong Kong – Vietnam – Cambodia – Laos – Thailand
- An essentials Section showing you how to make the staples of the different countries that will make each receipe a piece of cake.
- Substitutions section that teaches you what else can be used to replicate the more obscure ingredients and still create an authentic dish.
- Ingredient stockists list for UK and online to find some of the more exotic products needed.
- Country introductions that take you through what is unique to each of these countries food and why.
- Packed with full colour, quality images, information about each countries food and tested recipes.
If you’d like to pre-order our book then please fill in the form below to let us know who to sign the book to and click “Add to Cart” to pay securely online with debit or credit card…